Challenge #121 - Use My Tangle 17 - Birds on a Wire and Bales

Bird on a Wire, Orbs, Knightsbridge, Float Fest, and Pearlz
The Diva's UMT Challenge #121 uses the new Bird on a Wire tangle created by Mary Kissel, CZT. Its a cute little tangle and I found the spiral version the most fun to do.

I used a small yellow index card for this challenge. I ran across the index-card-a-day challenge so I thought I'd try combining the two. The cards have a surprisingly nice surface and accepts the micron pen well.

I also added my index card version of last weeks Challenge #120 Bales. Crazy week so just doing a little catch up.  Used a purple index card for Bales.

Bales variations with Florz, leaves, auras, and stuff...


 

12 comments:

  1. How fun - like a party streamer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so easy! Just the right mix between patterns and empty space. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like something for a party. Very nice, Danni. Love all the loops around the spiral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the airy floatiness of this - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree, it looks like a party! Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is nice! it gives me a happy feeling...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Daniele, this tangle really did lend itself well to the spiral, or round shape. Mine ended up looking like mice!! :). I like yours, it looks like a PARTY!!
    great job!
    ~~Sue O.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work.
    The Yellow card is my favorite, the tangles are so well chosen.
    The surface of index cards is perfect for ZT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birds on a wire spiral into perfection and the full piece is full of pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birds on A Wire in a nest of spirals. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The flow is wonderful and I like the shapes of your bales too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to get your feedback.